Welcome to the online home of the Hans “No Way” Rey Adventure Team
Hans is considered the world’s leader in extreme mountain biking. He is a former trials riding world champion, a showman, a stuntman and an adventure mountain biker. He has traveled the world extensively; riding his GT mountain bikes, over and through areas previously considered unrideable. All the while, capturing the cultural, scenic, and spiritual aspects of these exotic locations; and always in search of something mystical or historical.
- What a game in Miami2 hours ago
- Love the new @danny_macaskill video, it's not easy these days to come up w such cool new ideas and moves. Thumbs up. http://t.co/7LtoX3V66F12 hours ago
- Here are more details on the new @GTBicycles Sensor, Force and Fury #TheNewGT http://t.co/umWbUi2fFO1 day ago
Follow me … if you can.
Check out Hans’ non-profit charity ‘Wheels 4 Life’
Flow Country trails are flowy, purpose-built singletrails for mountain bikers of any skill level or for any kind of mountain bike, no matter whether beginner or expert or on a hardtail XC or downhill bike; and especially for the ever growing section of All Mountain/ Enduro riders. This mountain bike specific trail will provide a common playground for both worlds of riders, the endurance driven riders and the Freeriders. The tracks shall neither be extreme, nor too steep or dangerous, small berms and rollers shall provide the addicting rollercoaster feeling and sensation. Learn more
- 06/15/13 The New GT AOS – Angle Optimized Suspension System
- 05/19/13 GT Carbon Zaskar 100 9r
- 03/16/13 Hans Interview on Pinkbike March 2013
- 01/26/13 Haiti