Welcome to the online home of the Hans “No Way” Rey Adventure Team
Hans is considered the world’s leader in extreme mountain biking. He is a former trials riding world champion, a showman, a stuntman and an adventure mountain biker. He has traveled the world extensively; riding his GT mountain bikes, over and through areas previously considered unrideable. All the while, capturing the cultural, scenic, and spiritual aspects of these exotic locations; and always in search of something mystical or historical.
- Wheels 4 Life doa bikes e muda vidas em países em desenvolvimento https://t.co/KhrOMFaY6D #folha18 hours ago
- Alpine adventures @carosello3000 #TuttiFruttiEpic 📷markusgreber @ Carosello 3000 Livigno https://t.co/znVkkndL2E2 days ago
- Felt like I was on an mini adventure trip hanging out w @dan_atherton in his incredible cool and… https://t.co/En7WCWq6bK3 days ago
Follow me … if you can.
Check out Hans’ non-profit charity ‘Wheels 4 Life’
Flow Country trails are flowy, purpose-built singletrails for mountain bikers of any skill level or for any kind of mountain bike, no matter whether beginner or expert or on a hardtail XC or downhill bike; and especially for the ever growing section of All Mountain/ Enduro riders. This mountain bike specific trail will provide a common playground for both worlds of riders, the endurance driven riders and the Freeriders. The tracks shall neither be extreme, nor too steep or dangerous, small berms and rollers shall provide the addicting rollercoaster feeling and sensation. Learn more
- 12/20/17 Summits are Overrated – Three Decades of Exploring with Hans Rey
- 12/08/17 Tutti Frutti Epic
- 08/31/17 Wheels4Life Presents Rock4Bikes
- 07/31/17 Double Trouble