Welcome to the online home of the Hans “No Way” Rey Adventure Team
Hans is considered the world’s leader in extreme mountain biking. He is a former trials riding world champion, a showman, a stuntman and an adventure mountain biker. He has traveled the world extensively; riding his GT mountain bikes, over and through areas previously considered unrideable. All the while, capturing the cultural, scenic, and spiritual aspects of these exotic locations; and always in search of something mystical or historical.
- TBT one year ago, big crash at my #TransAngeles Urban adventure. Thanks for all the positive feedback of the film o… https://t.co/1NFBe8PLhF2 days ago
- Q&A asked me (almost) anything in the next couple of days and I will answer all questions on my YouTube channel. Po… https://t.co/hatri4mb8z3 days ago
- Winter conditions keep your skill sharp 👊 Photo: @Hamm_photo #feedyourlts https://t.co/6dlAvUKD0P4 days ago
Follow me … if you can.
Check out Hans’ non-profit charity ‘Wheels 4 Life’
Flow Country trails are flowy, purpose-built singletrails for mountain bikers of any skill level or for any kind of mountain bike, no matter whether beginner or expert or on a hardtail XC or downhill bike; and especially for the ever growing section of All Mountain/ Enduro riders. This mountain bike specific trail will provide a common playground for both worlds of riders, the endurance driven riders and the Freeriders. The tracks shall neither be extreme, nor too steep or dangerous, small berms and rollers shall provide the addicting rollercoaster feeling and sensation. Learn more
- 12/04/18 MY STOLEN BIKES ALERT!!
- 11/13/18 Giving Tuesday – Brews for Bikes
- 08/27/18 eBiking at Skypark at Santa’s Village
- 08/10/18 Hans and Jeff Lenosky interview & story telling. Aug. ’18