Welcome to the online home of the Hans “No Way” Rey Adventure Team
Hans is considered the world’s leader in extreme mountain biking. He is a former trials riding world champion, a showman, a stuntman and an adventure mountain biker. He has traveled the world extensively; riding his GT mountain bikes, over and through areas previously considered unrideable. All the while, capturing the cultural, scenic, and spiritual aspects of these exotic locations; and always in search of something mystical or historical.
- On the legendary #ChantryFlats trail with #MissyGiove #TransAngeles 📷@crankbrothers https://t.co/KkYhv3K1Wm2 days ago
- Super cool ride on #MountWilson today on our #TransAngeles Epic. Such cool nature and… https://t.co/0PnpsbTP4h3 days ago
- Checking into a hotel downtown Los Angeles #TransAngeles with #TimmyC prophetsofrage and… https://t.co/Mm59oOSzl93 days ago
Follow me … if you can.
Check out Hans’ non-profit charity ‘Wheels 4 Life’
Flow Country trails are flowy, purpose-built singletrails for mountain bikers of any skill level or for any kind of mountain bike, no matter whether beginner or expert or on a hardtail XC or downhill bike; and especially for the ever growing section of All Mountain/ Enduro riders. This mountain bike specific trail will provide a common playground for both worlds of riders, the endurance driven riders and the Freeriders. The tracks shall neither be extreme, nor too steep or dangerous, small berms and rollers shall provide the addicting rollercoaster feeling and sensation. Learn more
- 12/08/17 Tutti Frutti Epic
- 08/31/17 Wheels4Life Presents Rock4Bikes
- 07/31/17 Double Trouble
- 07/21/17 Hans insight interview / pod cast with VitalMTB.com July 2017